Monday, May 15, 2006

More Car Pics

You know how your saliva glands go nuts when you eat something sour right after something sweet and your mouth just fills instantly with drool? This past weekend was like that. I'm recharging my drool glands right now... here's why:

This is the lowered Chevy I mentioned in a previous post. This lot also had a bronze & cream '57 Chevy Nomad wagon in the showroom.

They don't make grills like this anymore! Mmmm, chrome....

Not a classic per se, but one of my favorite trucks. Particularly the V-10 version used to haul out the first Viper R/T in the same color scheme. I built a model of that truck. Nicest looking "modern" Dodge pickup, in my opinion.

For sale between Reading and Hamburg on Rte 61. Love the two-tone paint!

Three portholes... not the top of the line, which had 4... actually I didn't look at the other side, cause if there was 4 on the left fender I was SO outta there. I did keep my distance from the trunk... oh, just read the book, you'll understand! ("From a Buick 8")

The Olds Super 88 whose grille is posted above.

My own highlight of the evening: Look at those lines! Look at that chrome! LOOK AT THOSE TAILFINS!!! *end hyper mode* Oh, if I could buy a Caddy, this would be the one. Sigh...

Of course, there were some abandoned/neglected cars too. I'll post those next time, don't want to ruin my feel-good moment right now. Enjoy!

No comments: